Everyday, parents from all over the world ask me, “How can I help my child be successful?” Sometimes it is about a two year old and other times it is about a twenty-seven-year-old. Our kids are our kids no matter what age they are and sometimes they have hurdles to overcome to be successful.Well, I have never been more concerned about children’s and teen’s mental health than I am right now. I am downright scared for kids and their parents. The world is hurting and parents are overwhelmed. We can do better for all children and their families.
That is why I formed The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health just before the pandemic in January of 2020 and why I have been in/on HUNDREDS of television shows, podcasts, and in top-tier publications. I want parents to know, “It’s Gonna Be OK! ™” and I am here to show them exactly how to cultivate confidence, resilience, and grit.. Those key components to success that will serve our kids today and for the rest of their lives.
How Do I Help My Child?
I get it, we are leading busy lives. During this pandemic we all have been working a lot and double dutying it! No spa days, no vacations, heck, no five minutes alone. You want tools that help your kids listen, pay attention, and do better in school and that is exactly what I am all about…. Plus they will be happier, more self-confident, and independent and all without nagging!
I am going to share with you the SECRETS to cultivating success at home, school, and in life and it is only $7. No, that isn’t a typo. I am so darn concerned about parents and kids, that I am for a limited time giving you these gifts as a way to give back to the global community.
What is Dr. Roseann’s Raising Successful KIds Triple Bundle All About?
You get a chance to be on a live group call with Dr. Ro herself and only in her saucy straight shooter style, she will share the secret sauce to helping your kids find their stride so they can have friends, hear you when you call their name, and put down that darn gaming controller. She will dive into her CHAMP Technique™ and teach you how to help your child EXCEL in 5 easy steps.
How to Raise Successful Kids: Helping Your Child Be a Rockstar in School, Life, and at Home, includes:
- Dr. Roseann’s Three-Part Video Series – TOPIC: How to build Resilience and Grit
- This video series dives into
- What a Resiliency Mindset™ is and how to build it in our kids to create success across their lifespan.
- How to increase stress tolerance and create a resource of coping skills for your child.
- Why giving our kids opportunities for autonomy leads to self-confidence and independence.
- What simple ways you can shift your parenting to cultivate success at home, with relationships, and at school.
- This video series dives into
- 5-Day Raising Successful Kids Challenge: 5 Steps to success in school, life, and at home
- June 21 to 25th
- During this challenge, you will learn how to raise a CHAMP in 5 steps with Dr. Ro’s CHAMP Technique™.
- Daily Resources: a daily email with videos, blogs, articles, and downloads.
- Daily LIVES from Dr. Ro
- You will get community support in our FB Group from parents just like you who want the tools to create lifelong grit, resilience, and success in/for their child.
- Live Q & A with Dr. Ro
- I’ll be answering your questions about the most common issues facing kids and parents today.
You can learn more about these GIFTS in this video here.
How Do I Know If This Will Help My Child, Teen or Young Adult?
I want parents to feel empowered with the knowledge that raising a successful kid starts with us and how we parent and cultivate success within our children. That is why I put together this incredible opportunity to gain tools they can start using today.
This unbelieve opportunity to work with Dr. Roseann is for you if:
- You want guidance from who FORBES called, “A thought leader in children's mental health.”
- You want to help your child EXCEL in school and still be happy.
- You want the secret sauce on how to parent to CULTIVATE SUCCESS for your child in academics, get their stuff done, and get along with others that is easy to do and doesn't require without constant nagging.
- You want the tools to hone in on your child's STRENGTHS so they can excel without all the worry.
- You have concerns about your kid's attention, behavioral, social, learning, or emotional regulation and need TRUSTED GUIDANCE about ways to improve these issues.
- You are just like every other parent in the world and you feel overwhelmed, exhausted and unsure and you need solutions to get your kid BACK ON TRACK.
What is Holding My Child Back?
Ok, it normally costs a lot to work with me and now for $7, you can hop on a LIVE group call. The only obstacle to your child’s success is you because this is a NO-BRAINER opportunity to cultivate confidence and success in your child!
Dr. Roseann is a Children’s Mental Health Expert and Therapist who has been featured in/on hundreds of media outlets including, CBS, NBC, FOX News, PIX11 NYC, The New York Times, The Washington Post,, Business Insider, USA Today, CNET, Marth Stewart, and PARENTS. FORBES called her, “A thought leader in children’s mental health.”
She is the founder and director of The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health and Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge. Dr. Roseann is a Board Certified Neurofeedback (BCN) Practitioner, a Board Member of the Northeast Region Biofeedback Society (NRBS), Certified Integrative Medicine Mental Health Provider (CMHIMP) and an Amen Clinic Certified Brain Health Coach. She is also a member of The International Lyme Disease and Associated Disease Society (ILADS), The American Psychological Association (APA), Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR) and The Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB).
© Roseann-Capanna-Hodge, LLC 2021