About Dr. Roseann
Dr. Roseann's BIO
Dr. Roseann is a mental health trailblazer, founder of The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health and Dr. Roseann, LLC who is, “Changing the way we view and treat children’s mental health”. FORBES magazine called her, “A thought leader in children’s mental health”. With her trademarked method, BrainBehaviorReset™, has helped thousands address the most challenging conditions such as ADHD, executive functioning, anxiety, OCD, mood, Lyme, and PANS/PANDAS using science-backed holistic therapies. She is the author of the first ever book on teletherapy activities for child and adolescent therapists, “Teletherapy Toolkit™” and It’s Gonna be OK!™ and gives parents step-by-step solutions for their struggling kids with her books, Raising Successful Kids Community and remote neurofeedback program. A media personality, she is often featured on dozens of media outlets: Fox, CBS, NBC, PARENTS, New York Times, The Mel Robbins Show, Fox News, CBS, NBC, PIX11 NYC, Cheddar TV, FORBES, USA Today, Yahoo News, WebMD, Business Insider, PARENTS, The Week, and The New York Times.
Dr. Roseann is a Connecticut Certiﬁed School Psychologist, a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Certified Integrative Medicine Mental Health Provider (CMHIMP), and a Board Certiﬁed Neurofeedback Provider (BCN). Dr. Roseann serves on the boards of the Northeast Regional Biofeedback Society and is a Lyme Connection Task Force Professional Advisor.
Why choose Dr. Roseann and her team?
- We have helped thousands of children, teens, individuals, and families reduce and reverse mental health symptoms with PROVEN therapies.
- With our have a premium one-to-one program, BrainBehaviorReset™, we guide clients in-person or virtually to lasting change.
- What we offer in our program is so much more than just neurofeedback because you have the support of a whole team led by Dr. Roseann with decades of experience using quality science-backed methods that get results.
- We check under the hood with QEEG brain maps and brain checks to help guide you with the right treatment at the right time and in the right order
- We take a bio-individual approach that is guided by neuroscience, not guessing, which is the standard of care in mental health to create lasting change
- The center's staff's professionalism, authenticity, and warmth are why clients come from near and far to get expert-level innovative care that you just can't find anywhere else.
- Dr. Roseann is known all over the world as a thought leader in children's mental health and for her big heart and real talk about real problems
- We pride ourselves as often being the last place of therapy that struggling kids and families have to go to!
- Neurofeedback (EEG & HEG), Biofeedback, Audio Visual Entrainment (AVE), and Advanced Bio-Regulation therapies
- Administers and interprets QEEG (Brain Mapping) diagnostic reports – most Neurofeedback Providers are not trained in this skill
- Uses brain-based therapies; Neurofeedback, biofeedback, PEMF therapy, AVE, Brain Gym, Somatic therapy, etc. incorporated with traditional counseling – Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) for OCD, EFT/Tapping, play therapy, expressive arts, CBT
- Short-term, intensive psychotherapy and neurofeedback
- Identification and treatment of ADHD, executive functioning, anxiety, OCD, depression, mood disorders, behavioral disorders and ODD, Failure to Launch Syndrome, Lyme and Tick-Borne Disease, and PANS/PANDAS
- Provides parent psychoeducation coupled with direct coaching and guidance
- An expert on the psychiatric and physical impact of Lyme Disease, Tick-borne Disease, PANS/PANDAS, and infectious disease and toxins, as well as chronic disease on mental health and behavior
- The neuroscience of stress on the brain and body
- Science-backed holistic solutions for mental health
Other related, previous professional experiences include:
- Done more than 10,000 QEEG brain maps
- Founder of the The Global Institute of Children's Mental Health
- Keynote speaker
- Professional speaking on a variety of issues related to pediatric development and wellness, mental health, and neurofeedback, as well as how to optimize brain functioning
- Dr. Roseann is a sought after expert who can be seen on dozens and dozens of media outlets including the New York Times, BBC, Washington Post, FORBES, NBC news, Today.com, Cheddar TV, CBS LA, CBS NY, PIX11, CT News 30
- 2020 Mindshare Health Community Up and Comer Award for Global Health Impact
- Forbes Magazine, “Dr. Roseann is a thought leader in children’s mental health.”
- Three time best selling author
- Wrote the first book ever written on teletherapy activities for children and teens, The Teletherapy Toolkit
- Consultant for schools and organizations
- Former Adjunct College Professor
- Former Certified School Psychologist for Kindergarten to Grade 12 students, as well as students in transitional programs in public, outplacements, and private school settings
- Worked in a variety of settings, including: schools, a psychiatric hospital, residential treatment centers, an outpatient adult and adolescent substance treatment center, and a family resource center
Professional Association Memberships
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Northeast Biofeedback Society (NRBS)
- International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR)
- The Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB)
- International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)
- International Lyme and Associated Disease Society (ILADS)
Degrees and Certifications:
- Ed.D., C.A.G.S. & M.A. in Educational Psychology from American International College
- B.A. in Psychology from Central Connecticut State University
- Connecticut Certified School Psychologist
- Connecticut Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Board Certified in Neurofeedback (BCN)
- Certified Integrative Medicine Mental Health Provider (CMHIMP)
- Amen Clinic Certified Brain Health Coach