Do you want the best for your child? Of course, you do! Did you know that natural treatments can ease anxiety symptoms? Well, there are many science-backed solutions that treat stress and anxiety.Dr. Roseann has been working in mental health for 30 years now using science-backed treatments to help children with attentional, behavioral, and emotional issues. She has helped thousands of special needs families around the world to see positive results in their children’s behaviors and symptoms. And how did she do that?…With science-backed solutions that are effective, safe, and natural!
You can learn more about solutions for struggling kids and families by listening to podcasts, grabbing her book, or joining her membership community.
Who doesn’t love a good podcast?! Podcasts are loaded with valuable information for you to get started on the right path to supporting and treating your child who is dealing with stress and anxiety. These are some of the best anxiety podcasts out there that talk about solutions for struggling kids.
Here are Dr. Roseann’s 5 Best Anxiety Podcasts 2021
- Lauren Vaknine, the host of the Reconditioned podcast, talks with Dr. Roseann on how parents can support their children who are suffering from anxiety. They dive into why today’s kids are experiencing so much stress, how to manage your child’s anxiety, and how lifestyle and gut health can impact how your child deals with their anxiety. Dr. Roseann shares her personal experience and how she copes with being a special needs mom herself.
- In the Sparking Wholeness podcast, Erin and Dr. Roseann chat about how parents can help their children through these anxious times so they can thrive. They highlight how understanding lifestyle is a huge factor of anxiety as well as how the mind-body connection can resolve issues. Nutritional insights on how to use food to support mental health in kids is an easy parenting hack. A big ah-ha moment for most parents is learning that good grades do not always lead to happiness and success and that even straight ‘A’ students can struggle with anxiety, depression, and stress.
- On Dr. E’s Highway to Health Show, Dr. Roseann gets you thinking differently about anxiety and how we need to “talk back to our anxiety”. She shares how she provides science-backed solutions for anxiety with her trademarked programs. In this episode, they discuss what causes anxiety, what makes it worse, and what science says about treating it. Dr. Ernesto Gutierrez, MD who is known as Dr. E, and Dr. Roseann dive into how your child’s diet can have a huge impact on their behaviors and emotions.
- On the Break the Rules podcast Dr. Roseann provides you with real solutions for anxiety instead of spending years in therapy and taking medications without seeing any significant results. Dr. Lauryn Lax and Dr. Roseann go into depth on how some people cope with stress and anxiety better than others, the top causes of anxiety today, and why Dr. Roseann shares how and why she began her mission to “change how we view and treat children’s mental health” and why it is so important that we improve kid’s mental health.
- On the How Human’s Heal podcast Dr. Doni Wilson, ND, and Dr. Roseann talk about how common mental health struggles, such as anxiety, depression, OCD, ADHD are in children and how to identify stress and anxiety in children in order to get treatment sooner. The holistic tools Dr. Roseann personally uses to help treat anxiety in children, including neurofeedback for anxiety and supplements for anxiety. In her new book, It’s Gonna Be OK!™, she explains the eight pillars of reducing and reversing mental health symptoms and how it is a roadmap for treating your anxious kid.
Want more information about solutions for your struggling kid? Well, you are in luck, Dr. Roseann’s bestselling book, “It’s Gonna Be OK!™, shows you all the research and gives you the step-by-step way to use powerful natural remedies to squash anxiety.
Are you looking for SOLUTIONS for your struggling child or teen?
Dr. Roseann and her team are all about solutions, so you are in the right place!
There are 3 ways to work with Dr. Roseann:
- In-person at her Ridgefield, CT center
- Virtually with her home-based neurofeedback and coaching programs
- By getting her Get Unstuck Program
You can get her books for parents and professionals, including: It’s Gonna Be OK™: Proven Ways to Improve Your Child’s Mental Health, Teletherapy Toolkit™ and Brain Under Attack: A Resource For Parents and Caregivers of Children With PANS, PANDAS, and Autoimmune Encephalopathy.
Are you a professional who wants more training from Dr. Roseann?
Sign up for her Professional Webinars and CE-Based Courses or purchase her book, Teletherapy Toolkit™: Therapist Handbook for Treating Children and Teens.
If you are a business or organization that needs proactive guidance to support employee mental health or an organization looking for a brand representative, check out Dr. Roseann’s professional speaking page to see how we can work together.
Dr. Roseann is a Children’s Mental Health Expert and Therapist who has been featured in/on hundreds of media outlets including, CBS, NBC, FOX News, PIX11 NYC, The New York Times, The Washington Post,, Business Insider, USA Today, CNET, Marth Stewart, and PARENTS. FORBES called her, “A thought leader in children’s mental health.”
She is the founder and director of The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health and Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge. Dr. Roseann is a Board Certified Neurofeedback (BCN) Practitioner, a Board Member of the Northeast Region Biofeedback Society (NRBS), Certified Integrative Medicine Mental Health Provider (CMHIMP) and an Amen Clinic Certified Brain Health Coach. She is also a member of The International Lyme Disease and Associated Disease Society (ILADS), The American Psychological Association (APA), Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR) and The Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB).
© Roseann-Capanna-Hodge, LLC 2021