Executive Functioning Parent Skills Group
Executive Functioning Parent Skills Groups
- Does your child or teen seem unfocused, unmotivated, and can’t manage their school work?
- Were you surprised with how unable your kid is to manage their work?
- Are you thinking that you saw the signs or maybe a teacher hinted there was a focus problem and you didn’t agree and now you SEE it?
- Did you know there was a problem but had no idea how unable they can complete tasks without help?
- Not sure what to do or how to help your child or teen?
We are here to help during this quarantine period. Our Executive Functioning Specialist, Jackie Roe, LMFT will show you how you can help your child or teen be more focused, pay attention, and complete their work more independently.
Join the Group to Get Started
This a wonderful live, non-clinical group to help your kids get in movement that improves attention and learning. This is a PRIVATE virtual group, and only Diane Carlson will be visible and you can ask questions in the private chat. Each payment is secure and non-refundable and we encourage you to attend all live classes. Intake paperwork required. After payment and paperwork have been completed, please look for a separate email inviting you to the portal, and we will send you the ZOOM link. It’s as easy as that!**
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in the Brain Moves Group!
Need help with Executive Functioning Parent Skills Group for your child and family?
We’ve helped over 10,000+ children, teens, and young adults find relief, calm the brain, and lead healthy lives. If you’re worried that your current path is not getting to the bottom of the issues…all you need to do is fill out our solution matcher. We’ll let you know which of our solutions is right for your child and family.