We provide a variety of FREE parent workshops. Click here for our latest listings.
“Dr. Roseann has the most informative free workshops. It is a great way to get information quickly and from top-notch professionals.”*
We offer therapeutic groups for parents, children, and adolescents. We regularly run social thinking groups to support children, adolescents, and young adults with social skill and self-regulation needs. Please call the office to check if we have a group that meets your child’s needs.
Some of our popular FREE workshops are:
- Rewiring the Brain: What is Neurofeedback?
- Supporting the Anxious Child
- Inclusive Religious Education: Supporting the Special Needs Child
- Managing Media in Today’s World
- Bully, Friend or Foe?
- Helping Your Child with Friendship
- Raising Daughters with a Healthy Self Image
- How to Talk to Your Children About Violence
- Raising Resilient Children
*Individual experiences vary by the individuals and their particular needs.