It is so important for parents of struggling children and teens to learn as much as they can about issues and conditions that can be affecting their children. Dr. Roseann is on a mission to “change the way we view and treat children’s mental health” and she is media expert who is getting the word out about issues such as, PANDAS Disease or PANS, Lyme Disease, anxiety, depression, autism, failure to launch, etc. that are affecting our kids today. Podcasts are an amazing way to learn from top experts like Dr. Roseann who can help you gain solutions for struggling kids.
Looking for what is a good parent podcast? Well, here are some of the best parent podcasts on PANS and PANDAS that can help parents:
- Understand what PANS/PANDAS is
- What are the signs and symptoms of PANS/PANDAS
- Why PANS is often misdiagnosed at ODD or other conditions
- Why it is hard to diagnose and get treatment
- What tests can diagnose PANS/PANDAS
- Why finding a provider is so hard
- Treatment for PANS/PANDAS
- How neurofeedback can help reset the brain to help heal PANS/PANDAS
Here are Dr. Roseann’s Top PANS/PANDAS Podcasts for Parents
- On the Parenting Beyond the Headlines Podcast Sarah Cody, Amy Alamar, and Dr. Roseann describe why there was a sudden rise in children’s mental health problems, what is PANS/PANDAS, how they can affect our children, and what Dr. Roseann does to treat issues and symptoms. Dr. Roseann emphasizes how we need to treat the body (Sleep, Diet, Nutrition) in order to boost treatment for a lot of mental health issues.
- Sara, the host of the Learning to Slay the Beasts Podcast, speaks with Dr. Roseann about PANS/PANDAS, and Lyme disease. Dr. Roseann explains how Neurofeedback, Biofeedback, Nutrition, and Meditation to calm the nervous system can significantly decrease or even reverse the symptoms of PANS/PANDAS. This podcast provides you with valuable information to get on the right track to helping your child with their symptoms and understand why they can’t get better unless you regulate their nervous system.
- On The Wellness Mama Podcast, Dr. Roseann explains why children's mental health issues are on the rise. One of the many reasons Dr. Roseann is on a “mission to change how we view children’s mental health” because little is known about PANS/PANDAS and some ignorantly don’t even think it exists. Dr. Roseann and host Katie Wells of Wellness Mama dive into PANS/PANDAS and other issues affecting kids today. Dr. Roseann describes in great detail in her book It's Gonna Be Ok what she calls the 8 Pillars of Symptom Reduction and Reversal and how they can help treat and reduce symptoms of PANS/PANDAS, anxiety, depression, OCD, ADHD, learning issues, and other common mental health issues affecting kids today.
- Dr. Roseann speaks with Janeen Herskovitz, the host of the Autism Blueprint Podcast about PANS/PANDAS and how the immune system can affect your brain. This podcast allows you to discover in-depth what PANS, PANDAS, and AE are and how they differ from one another, as well as how they are common in children with Autism. Dr. Roseann elaborates on how our brains and bodies are connected and if we do not take care of ourselves how that can affect us every day.
- On Light Up the Couch on the Clearly Clinical Podcast titled My Child Just Went Crazy One Day”: What You Need to Know about PANS & PANDAS. In her interview with Elizabeth Irias, LMFT Dr. Roseann gives therapists the tools to identify what PANS/PANDAS is, how to diagnose PANS/PANDAS and what therapist can do to support struggling families. She explains how this disorder is often missed and misdiagnosed in children and adults and how holistic tools such as neurofeedback and biofeedback , as well as ERP therapy for OCD can calm the brain and restore functioning.
Always remember… “Calm Brain, Happy Family™”
Are you looking for SOLUTIONS for your struggling child or teen?
Dr. Roseann and her team are all about solutions, so you are in the right place!
There are 3 ways to work with Dr. Roseann:
You can get her books for parents and professionals, including: It’s Gonna Be OK™: Proven Ways to Improve Your Child’s Mental Health, Teletherapy Toolkit™ and Brain Under Attack: A Resource For Parents and Caregivers of Children With PANS, PANDAS, and Autoimmune Encephalopathy.
If you are a business or organization that needs proactive guidance to support employee mental health or an organization looking for a brand representative, check out Dr. Roseann’s media page and professional speaking page to see how we can work together.
Dr. Roseann is a Children’s Mental Health Expert and Therapist who has been featured in/on hundreds of media outlets including, CBS, NBC, FOX News, PIX11 NYC, The New York Times, The Washington Post,, Business Insider, USA Today, CNET, Marth Stewart, and PARENTS. FORBES called her, “A thought leader in children’s mental health.”
She is the founder and director of The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health and Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge. Dr. Roseann is a Board Certified Neurofeedback (BCN) Practitioner, a Board Member of the Northeast Region Biofeedback Society (NRBS), Certified Integrative Medicine Mental Health Provider (CMHIMP) and an Amen Clinic Certified Brain Health Coach. She is also a member of The International Lyme Disease and Associated Disease Society (ILADS), The American Psychological Association (APA), Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR) and The Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB).
© Roseann-Capanna-Hodge, LLC 2023
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to give health advice and it is recommended to consult with a physician before beginning any new wellness regime. *The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, LLC does not guarantee certain results.